TS1 is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of effortless distance.
Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275 grams – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximize moderate swing speeds.
TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS
It’s not one thing, it’s everything. Our new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- 100% inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect.
- Long form inspection story:
- Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So we test the face of every metal we make. Our goal is to make sure the club you receive maximizes the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
New Streamlined Shape
- Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
More Ways To Speed
The new TS Metals offer four distinct designs that bring more speed to your game. TS1 offers maximum launch and distance for moderate swing speeds, TS2 provides maximum forgiveness across the face, TS3 offers speed-tuned performance, and the new TS4 aggressively reduces spin.