The SFT’s larger draw-biased head produces right-to-left shot correction, and it generates more speed, higher launch and longer carries benefiting from a new weight-saving Carbonfly Wrap composite crown that lowers the CG and elevates MOI so shots find the green. Available in 3W, 5W, 7W.
|CLUB||LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard swingweight is based on ALTA CB Black Stiff shaft.
- Standard swingweight for the SFT HL (High Launch) build with the ALTA Quick shaft is C7 in the 35 and C8 in the 45.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.