We took the game’s most forgiving driver (that also ranks as one of the longest) and made it even longer, while producing a more pleasing sound. A new face-design optimization leads to increased flexing for a big distance gain, and a 25-gram moveable backweight positions the CG to influence shot shape. Available in 9°, 10.5° and 12°.
Be the first to review “PING G430 MAX Custom Fit Driver” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
|LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Black shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 2.0 Chrome or Black, Mitsubishi Kai'Li and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length for the HL (High Launch) build is 46".
- Standard swingweight with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 is 1 point higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight with the Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 is 2 points higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High-Launch) build with ALTA Quick shaft is D0 in the 35 flex and D1 in the 45 flex.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
There are no reviews yet.