If you generate a lot of clubhead speed and rely on a more penetrating trajectory, the 440cc LST accelerates ball speed with reduced spin, key contributors being a new Carbonfly Wrap and a newly optimized face featuring Spinsistency, combining for longer drives with a more pleasing impact experience. Available in 9° and 10.5°.
|AVERAGE LIE ANGLE
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Black shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 2.0 Chrome or Black, Mitsubishi Kai'Li and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard swingweight with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 is 1 point higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight with the Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 is 2 points higher than standard.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.