The draw-biased SFT model (Straight-Flight Technology) is engineered to bring shots back on-line and into the fairway. A fixed 23-gram tungsten weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to accentuate right-to-left shot bend (RH golfers) compared to the G425 Max. The proprietary T9S+ forged face increases flexing and helps add distance. Available in 10.5°.
|LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Slate shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 65 & 75 shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length with Aldila Rogue and Mitsubishi Tensei shafts is 45 ¼".
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- The default swingweight with the PING Distanza shaft is 1 point lower than standard
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.