In the G425 fairways and hybrids, two shared PING innovations known as Facewrap™ and Spinsistency™ combine to deliver more distance and spin predictability for carrying trouble and hitting greens. A tungsten sole weight increases the MOI in the stainless steel heads for added forgiveness. MAX available in 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W.
|CLUB||LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Swingweights with Alta CB 65 Slate SR & R flexes are 1 point lower than standard.
- Swingweights with Tour 65 R and Tour 75 R flexes are 1 point lower than standard.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.