A smaller head and the placement of a tungsten weight position the CG to reduce spin with a flatter, lower-launching trajectory. Two PING innovations, Spinsistency™ and Facewrap™, create more speed and consistent spin, especially low on the face, for added distance to carry trouble and hit more greens. Available in 3W.
|CLUB||LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Swingweights with Alta CB 65 Slate SR & R flexes are 1 point lower than standard.
- Swingweights with Tour 65 R and Tour 75 R flexes are 1 point lower than standard.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.