The LST model is designed with a pear-shaped, 445cc head to greatly reduce spin, a benefit for faster-swing-speed players. A proprietary T9S+ forged face accelerates face flexing for more distance. The head employs a 17-gram CG shifter with Draw, Neutral, Fade settings to fit your swing and desired ball flight. Available in 9° and 10.5°.
|LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Slate shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 65 & 75 shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length with Aldila Rogue and Mitsubishi Tensei shafts is 45 ¼".
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- The default swingweight with the PING Distanza shaft is 1 point lower than standard
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.