The metal-wood-style, variable-thickness face and internal geometry increase ball speed and flexing for launching shots higher and farther with stopping power to hold greens. Expanded perimeter weighting in this smaller head design sets a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size. Available in 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||RETRO SPEC LOFT||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.