The new smaller head has a CG slightly lower and more forward than the standard head to launch the ball higher with less spin, resulting in longer shots that get airborne easily, a plus for faster swing speeds and high-spin golfers. A forged, maraging-steel face increases ball speed and distance, and a new lightweight eight-position sleeve offers a wider range of loft (±1.5°) and lie combinations.
|CLUB||LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Swingweights with Mitsubishi Tensei and Project X EvenFlow shafts are 1 point higher than standard
- Swingweights with Alta CB 65 Red SR & R flexes are 1 point lower than standard
- Swingweights with Tour 65 R and Tour 75 R flexes are 1 point lower than standard
Custom Fit Fairway Woods