In the G410 iron, we took game-improvement technology and reshaped it, giving the model less offset and a shorter blade length while maintaining MOI to create the most forgiving iron on the market for its size. To generate power, face hinging and a larger flexing zone increase ball speeds for more distance and higher peak trajectories so you’re able to hit and hold more greens. Feel and sound are improved with a co-molded cavity badge that damps vibrations.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||RETRO SPEC LOFT||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
Custom Fit Hybrids