Powered by a forged, maraging steel face, the G410 fairway woods are engineered to launch the ball easily and deliver faster ball speeds on a penetrating trajectory that maximizes distance. A shallower face and efficient CG placement elevate MOI for tighter dispersion. For fine-tuning your fit, a new lightweight eight-position sleeve offers a wider range of loft (±1.5°) and lie combinations.
|CLUB||LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Swingweights with Mitsubishi Tensei and Project X EvenFlow shafts are 1 point higher than standard
- Swingweights with Alta CB 65 Red SR & R flexes are 1 point lower than standard
- Swingweights with Tour 65 R and Tour 75 R flexes are 1 point lower than standard