After hitting this sleek, blade-style iron you’ll be amazed at its incredible speed, distance, and towering trajectory, with stopping power that gives you a real competitive advantage. The forged C300 maraging-steel face, metal-wood-like construction and hinged cavity create the conditions for unprecedented speed, power and distance.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||LIE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWING WEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.