The Glide Forged Pro’s 8620 carbon steel head takes on a new look with a brushed finish, rusting over time and giving it a tour-preferred appearance. Along with the precision milled grooves and friction-inducing face blast, the raw finish is popular among tour players who rely on the Glide Forged Pro’s compact design and feel for precision around the green.
|CLUB||LOFT||LENGTH||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||EFFECTIVE BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
|50 S||50.0°degrees||35 1/2"1/2||64.0°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D2|
|52 S||52.0°degrees||35 1/2"1/2||64.0°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D2|
|54 S||54.0°degrees||35 1/4"1/4||64.3°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D3|
|56 S||56.0°degrees||35 1/4"1/4||64.3°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D3|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- The standard swing weights shown are with the PING Z-Z115 steel shaft.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in right-handed only.